Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meet PC from the reality show NYC Prep

NYC Prep is like the reality TV counterpart of Gossip Girl, so it's not surprising to see the cast of the show flaunting their riches and showing the world the lifestyles of the rich, bratty, NYC teenagers. Prejudice aside, I really like the show. What makes it more interesting for me is one of the male cast.

Meet PC.

He was introduced as a metrosexual. And now there are rumors he might be gay. I really don't care. All I know is he's cute. It's good to know he's already 18 years old, so I feel less guilt everytime I look at his cute face. And he's got the body, too. He wants to be an actor, and that's why he decided to take part on the show. Watch more of him when Season 2 of NYC Prep comes out. In the meantime, look at his photos and tell me if he's cute enough for you.













No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this blog,then link back to me. Just copy-paste the code below. Thank you.

Optionally use this Widget installer to add this link to your blogger blog.
Videoke King
Related Posts with Thumbnails