Monday, August 9, 2010

Moviedate: Tekken

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/tekken_movie_poster1.jpg

I saw the trailer. It's awesome. I can't miss it. I'm definitely watching. But honestly, even if it fails as a movie adaptation of the awesome arcade game, Jon Foo as Jin Kazama is enough reason to go and see it. Jon Foo's got amazing boy-next-door good looks, and as Jin he becomes the next big thing. And he's got skills: he is a Wushu Master. More on him on my next post.

It's also a good thing that the movie has a great casting.

It's going to be a hit. Watch the trailer:


Tekken Movie Trailer
Uploaded by teasertrailer. - Classic TV and last night's shows, online.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this blog,then link back to me. Just copy-paste the code below. Thank you.

Optionally use this Widget installer to add this link to your blogger blog.
Videoke King
Related Posts with Thumbnails